Tuesday, November 1, 2011

integreated hour

So far i have decided I'm going to write a short story or a essay or memoir depending if i find enough evidence. I am not done with i am project. so far i have the subject my biography is done. I am still searching for evidence of the lack of education given to none English speaking students. I would like my partner to critique my outline of the project  and tell me which one she or he finds more intriguing and thinks will get my point across. I am done with my biography because when i thought i was done i decided to add how i relate to the subject of my project and explain why i think my subject is so important. I need to go over it and make sure that everything i wrote on it is perfect and well put together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Meliina,
    Hope you are enjoying Election Day!
    Have you expanded your LIB 110 "What is the Language of Human Rights?" project? I'd love to read it if you could post it.
    If you have questions, let me know!
    Prof. Jerskey

    ReplyDelete