Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blog assignment #6: Planning an Interview for a ‘Personal Profile’



For this blog I was thinking of interviewing my sister.  I was planning to aim for the struggle of a student that attended an expensive private college. The large amount of loan left and the difficult part of finding a job that is able to pay the student the amount they are suppose to get paid with the amount of education they have earned.  I  would be leaning a lot on the math aspect.
I plan to ask her:
How much does it cost to attend the college you graduated from?
How much do you have in loans?
How much do you get paid?

Another idea is to interview my friend. I would like to show the aspect of a homosexual man working with children. The children reaction to sexual preference and his actions. His coworkers and parents reaction to his preference. I could also start leaning towards his parents reaction when he told them about his preference.
I plan to ask him:
At what age did you discover you were attracted to the same sex?
Do your students ever ask why you talk or walk differently then other man in there life’s?
How long have you been working for Board of Education?

I think that when an interview format is just question and answer the reader becomes bored and uninterested. In order to make my essay more interesting I was planning to make it in a story format. I would also like to see if there becomes a large difference between my interview and an actual professional interviewer. I believe that there would be a difference since I know the people I am interviewing and I can act like myself around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment