Tuesday, October 18, 2011

biography


    My name is Melina Del Carmen Baez. I was born in Dominican Republic on October 13,1993. My dad made the family come to the United States, when I was 5. I first lived in Washington Height in New York. After 5 years my parents decided to move to Jamaica Queens. In my point of view it is an extreme change of environment.  I don’t really have any hobbies. I just view my life as a puzzle that need to be put together. I first attended PS 132 in Manhattan from kindergarten to 4th grade. However, I did third grade at Dominican Republic. Then, I went to PS 160 from fifth grade to six grade. I attended also IS 8 as my Junior High from 7th grade to 8th grade. After all of that I went to John Bowne High School in Flushing.
    I believe Human Rights are a very important part of every person’s life. Mainly because it can change a person life depending on how many rights that person has.  I am fluent in Spanish and English. However, sometimes I mispronounce words or speak Spanglish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment